New York City Valentine’s Day Dinner Cruise
Atlantis Yacht NYC Valentine’s Day Cruise
Step back from the busy streets of New York City and sail the New York Harbor with views of Lower Manhattan, the Statue of Liberty, and the Brooklyn Bridge on a romantic cruise aboard New York City’s premier yacht, Atlantis! The backdrop sets the tone for this ultra-exclusive event, a four hour get-away, surrounded by the elegant NYC skyline. Indulge in a four-course sit-down dinner, delight your significant other with expertly mixed romantic cocktails, and end your evening with a delectable treat from our lavish sweet conclusions dessert display. Enjoy each-others company in the romantic atmosphere of our Sky Deck while viewing the captivating NYC night sky or dance the night away with our live DJ on the lounge deck. If you are looking for an out of the ordinary Valentine’s Day experience, join us aboard Atlantis Yacht.
New York City Cruise Information:
- Date: February 14, 2019
- Boarding Time: 6:30pm
- Sailing: 7:00pm- 11:00pm
- Location: Pier 81- North River Landing Manhattan
Atlantis NYC Valentine’s Day Cruise Tickets Includes:
- Views of Manhattan Skyline and Statue of Liberty
- Four Course Seated Dinner Menu & Dessert Display featuring our Valentine’s Day Menu
- Unlimited Soft-drinks
- Complimentary Signature Valentine drink upon boarding,
- Complimentary champagne toast, plus 2 free drink tickets for cocktails of choice
- Cash bar will be available for additional alcoholic beverages
- Romantic atmosphere with tables of 2-6 (dependent on party size) in the main dining room (first floor) with soothing background music
- Lounge deck (second floor) with Dance-floor and DJ
- Access to our Sky Deck (third floor-outdoor level) with 360 degree views of the skyline
Cruise Ticket Price:
$180.00 per person
Tickets can be purchased through PayPal (below) or through our office by calling 718-646-8083.
Begin your PayPal purchase by adding one ticket to cart. Additional tickets can be added to your cart once you are redirected to PayPal.
Gratuity not included, but if you are happy with the service provided, tips are welcomed and appreciated.